Skin Lightening And Age Control Peel
Using lasers - for quick reduction of pigmentation and increasing glow and tone Chemical peel - by using mild peels for increasing glow on face and complete body polishing depending on the skin types from patient to patient.
Skin Lightening And Age Control Peel in Details
Skin lightening surgery is a cosmetic treatment that usually involves restructuring of some skin tissues to lighten the skin and provide a more even skin tone. This process is done by reducing the production and concentration of melanin in the body. In some procedures, laser is used and is very beneficial especially if you have dark spots.
Skin whitening treatment is an effective procedure for almost all the men and women who want to improve the complexion of their skin.
What are the Preparations:
The consultation with our specially trained dermatologists.
- Use the topical ointments suggested by your dermatologist to help prepare skin for laser treatment.
- Stop using Retin-A one week before treatment.
- Quit smoking and avoid alcoholic beverages for at least a week prior to skin whitening treatment.
During the procedure
The doctor will start by cleansing the face and neck. A cooling gel is then applied to the face. The Q-switched laser is then used to lighten the skin tone. Laser beams are absorbed by the water, hemoglobin, and melanin in the skin.
This absorption destroys dark spots and lightens the overall skin tone. Besides removing dark spots, it also helps shrink enlarged pores and improve overall skin texture. Small dark spots can be treated in few minutes while larger areas like full face and neck may take up to an hour for its completion.
After the procedure:
Following are the key post-procedural care instructions you must follow after the skin whitening treatment
- Expect your skin to be slightly itchy after laser skin whitening treatment.
- Use cold compresses to relieve discomfort and symptoms such as redness and swelling.
- Do not expose treated areas to direct sunlight for 2-3 months after every laser session.
- Do not pick or scratch at the scab, or you may end up with permanent scarring.
- Moisturize treated areas 3 times a day.
- Do not massage treatment site for at least two weeks
Results of skin whitening treatment are long lasting. You will immediately notice a massive change in your skin tone after the sessions of skin whitening are completed. Enjoy a happy, healthy, glowing and white skin