Dark Circle Reduction Treatment
Dark under-eye circles are an easily recognizable condition that can result from stress, fatigue, heredity, aging, and other factors. Dark circles appear under the eyes more often on older individuals as the skin around the eyes loses elasticity. Because the skin around the eyes is subjected to more stress than most other areas of the skin, this is one of the earliest problem areas for many patients. There are a variety of treatments available that can remedy the condition, and most are relatively non-invasive.
Dark Circle Reduction Treatment in Details
A common reason for dark under-eye circles is the tear trough deformity. The tear trough deformity is a depression under the eyes which is often mistakenly perceived as just skin discoloration. In reality, the dark colour of the circles is often greatly exaggerated by a pronounced tear trough under the eye. The tear trough will deflect light, thereby creating a shadow and an apparent increase of under eye circles and discoloration.
Dark circles on the other hand, are known as the dark blemishes around the eyes. Some cases are hereditary while others are commonly caused by normal aging, anemia, allergies, fatigue, and hyperpigmentation.
What are the Preparations:
Before undergoing dark circles treatment, it is important to know exactly what is causing the dark circles. Treatment for dark circles caused by allergies will be different from a dark circles treatment designed to correct bulging under eye fat.
During the procedure
If you suffer from under eye bags, hollows under the eyes and dark circles, then the experienced team at Instant Laser Clinic can tailor a treatment plan for your skin type and skin concerns.
- Treating under eye circles gives a profound lift and harmony to the entire face.
- We find that targeted treatment of your eye bags can softening the dark circles under the eyes and lead to a much softer appearance for the face and a younger, healthy looking appearance.
- Treating dark eye circles is a simple way to revitalize your appearance.Talk to our highly experienced cosmetic physician at the Instant Laser Clinic about non-surgical solutions for eye bags and enhance the natural beauty of your eyes.
After the procedure:
- Get enough rest. Sleep deprivation only makes dark eye circles more obvious.
- A gently applied black tea bag or cold compress can reduce blood vessel dilation.
- To decrease pigmentation, protect against the sun by wearing (large) sunglasses.
- Slight elevation of the head during sleep will help prevent fluids from draining toward the eyes.
- Refrain from smoking. If you already smoke, quit now.
- Don't rub the area around the eyes; it will only make the condition worse.
Individual results may vary